Whether your interest is in the paranormal, history or you’re just looking for an evening of entertainment – these Georgia ghosts tours are sure to get you into the spooky spirit!
- Dahlonega Historic Ghost Tour: The 13-location guided tour takes guests on an eerie and intriguing journey full of local tales and legends.
- Dahlonega’s Legends, Spirits and Lore: Learn about haunted Dahlonega and the town’s rich gold history on this leisurely walking tour.
- Breanu University Ghost Walk: This popular Halloween season walking tour, with departures scheduled every 20 minutes, stops at seven ghostly locations on and near the Brenau campus. Happening October 24th & 25th only.
- Dalton Ghost Tours: This 90-minute walking exploration of the city’s legendary past and haunted present starts and ends at the wooden deck directly across from the Wink Theatre in historic downtown Dalton.
- Haunted Euharlee Ghost Walk: Costumed performers will share tales of the city’s former residents on this family-friendly walking tour. Happening October 25th only.
- Canton Ghost Tour: Hear ghostly tales of Canton and Cherokee County on a 90-minute or 2 hour tour.
- Lawrenceville Ghost Tours: In the mood for a scare? Not being startled, but a chill down your spine to the core-scare? Take the Lawrenceville, GA Ghost Tour. Real Stories, Real spooky places. Every Night in October.
- HOWLphoretta Ghost Tours: Experience some of historic downtown Alpharetta’s extensive history through this narrated walking tour.
- Roswell Ghost Tours: Led by paranormal investigators, this walking tour explores current paranormal phenomena that is routinely experienced by residents, business owners, and tour attendees!
- Ghosts of Marietta: Take a lantern-led walk through the historic streets of Marietta and discover spookier side of this enchanting southern city.
- Decatur Ghost Tour: Discover Decatur’s spirit community with tales of murder, passion, vice, war and tragedy.
- Spirits in October Tours: Take a one-hour guided walking tour through Historic Riverside Cemetery and meet costumed actors portraying historic figures who played a large role in Macon’s history.
- Haunted Trolley Tours: Experience the darker side of Milledgeville on this trolley tour. Family-friendly and adults-only tours are available.
- Windsor Hotel Haunted Historic Tours: Take a 45-minute guided tour highlighting the historic qualities & ghost stories of the historic Windsor Hotel in Americus.
- Ghosts and Legends of Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation: Hear the stories of plantation owners and the African-Americans who worked at Hofwyl-Broadfield, as well as tales of recent ghost sightings.
- Historic Midway Cemetery Tour: Tales of ghostly spirits and haunted graves are presented by costumed interpreters in the historic coastal cemetery. Happening October 25th only.
- Savannah Ghost Show Tours: Blending local folklore, 300 years of history, and magical illusions, this tour promises to amaze, send chills up and down your spine and send you into fits of laughter.
- St. Simons Island Ghost Tour: Join master storyteller and actor Harry Paisley for ghostly tales of St. Simons.
- Savannah Scary Ghost Tour: This 90-minute riding Ghost Tour includes clips from Ghost Hunters and Scariest Places on Earth playing aboard the bus.
- Ghosts and Gravestones: Take a trolley tour through Savannah’s most haunted places. This tour includes exclusive entry into the Perkins and Sons Chandlery.
- Blue Orb Ghost Tours: Blue Orb offers a City of the Dead Tour and its flagship uncensored 18 and older only Zombie Tour led by Founder, Tobias McGriff.
- St. Simons Ghost Encounter: Meet at the Pier in the St. Simons Village for a fun and informative 2 hour walking tour of the “spirited” side of St. Simons!