- Explore the newest exhibit at Zoo Atlanta – The Scaly, Slimy Spectacular Amphibian Experience, housing more than 60 animal species, including rare Cuban crocodiles.
- Using high-tech RFID chips, each exhibit at the College Football Hall of Fame spotlights your favorite team.
- The LEGOLAND Discovery Center has more than 15 activities for families to build, play, ride and explore together.
- The Atlanta History Center mixes history and fun through interactive exhibits, living history interpreters, and a grand outdoors to explore.
- The Center for Civil and Human Rights uses fully immersive exhibits to teach visitors of the American civil rights movement and current human rights issues.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the fabulous Fox Theatre to learn about its history and a few mysteries of the famous Atlanta landmark.
Travel with Teens or Tweens:
- Enjoy highflying thrills at Six Flags Over Georgia. Ride the all-new Joker Chaos Coaster or the classic Georgia Scorcher.
- Take Atlanta Movie Tours’ Victory Tour and step into the world of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Mocking Jay Part 1.
- Soar 20 stories above the city on the SkyView Ferris wheel. VIP gondolas include Ferrari leather seats, glass floors and a longer ride time.
- Bonus: Here are 12 Georgia Adventures just for teens and tweens.
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium for a peek at dolphins, whales, colorful fish and more.
- Watch a performance from the in-house puppeteers at Center for Puppetry Arts, and take a puppet-making class afterward.
- Grab an adventure pass at Stone Mountain Park to gain access to all 10 of the park’s attractions as well as seasonal events.